What: Bozeman Brewery and Bike Solar Tour is hosted by Harvest Solar MT and Bozeman Brewery. American Solar Energy Society is promoting a national tour and we are participating locally to help Montanans learn about the benefits of renewable solar energy. As we want to embrace the outdoor lifestyle that Bozeman has to offer, and for it’s love of beer, we will be hosting a brewery tour as well as a bike tour to nearby solar systems. Participants will be able to see the solar systems first hand, learn about the components of the system, ask questions, enter into a raffle for a free installation, and most importantly, have a great time. Bozeman Brewery has partnered with Harvest Solar MT because they are powered by the sun to help create the best local brews in Bozeman. Benefits from the beer sales will go to Montana Renewable Energy Association (MREA) to help to continue to provide renewable energy education and advocacy to Montana.
When: October 3, 2021. 1st Tour: 2:30pm-4:00pm, 2nd Tour: 4:30pm-6:00pm.
Information About Systems on Bike Tour:
Bozeman Brewery: 504 N. Broadway
- 47.3kW System
- 182 Solar Panels: Canadian Solar 260w
- 2 Solectria 23kW String Inverters
Hallowell Residence: 501 N. Grand
- 7.2kW System
- 20 Solar Panels: Solaria 360
- Inverter: SolarEdge 6000HD
- 20 Power Optimizers: SolarEdge p370
Mathre Residence: 624 N. Tracy Ave
- 2.7kW System
- 11 Solar Panels: Sharp 250 Blue Cell
- 11 Micro-Inverters: Enphase 215
Mistretta Residence: 439 N. Black
- 2.8kW System
- 10 Solar Panels: Solarworld 280
- 10 Micro-Inverters: Enphase M250
France Residence: 401 N. Black
- 12 Solar Panels: Solaria 360
- Inverter: Solaredge 5000HD
- 12 Power Optimizers: Solaredge p370
Beginning at Bozeman Brewery: 504 N. Broadway Ave.
- Traveling west on East Peach Street
- Turning South on N. Grand Ave. where we will be at our first system, 501 N. Grand St.
- We will go east on East Short St.
- North on N. Tracy and arrive at 624 N. Tracy Ave
- We will go East on W. Cottonwood St.
- South on N. Black and arrive at 439 N. Black Ave
- Continue south on N. Black to 401 N. Black Ave
- Go east on East Villard St.
- North on N. Montana Ave.
- Back to east on East Peach Streat
- End at Bozeman Brewery
Then, some more information about how they can get their free estimate:
- Go to Harvestsolar.com
- Click Quote at the top of the page
- Have your electric bill and address ready to input into the form.